- Understanding of basic safety/OSHA standards.
- Must be able to use computers, or be willing and able to learn how to use computers.
- Requires a high school diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Previous forklift experience preferred.
- Strong mechanical aptitude.
- Some manufacturing experience helpful.
- Be on time to work, be drug free at all times and able to perform all tasks assigned to you when asked.
PRCO America has an exceptional benefit plan that includes: medical, dental, vision, and a competitive 401(k) plan.
Per PRCO America’s company policies, we will require a pre-employment background check.
PRCO-America, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PRCO-America, Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, and leaves of absence.